Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sites to See: Tobi


tobi.com
Why?
With new arrivals coming in with a deal of 30% off, classic pieces (always with some edge), and their amazing selection... how can I not? Tobi has been my secret addiction (well not so secret anymore) for quite some time. It's an online boutique with something for every one.
Ratings:
Median Prices - Sale Items range between $5-$40, and everydays a sale!
Shipping - $7.50
Quality - Much of the clothing is really well made and there are a lot of brands you may be familiar with.
Sizing - I'm a size 14 (36DD, and a bit of a booty) and can fit their Large rather comfortably. Therefore, I deem this SWFGF: Somewhat Fat Girl Friendly. I say somewhat because anything above a large is less than seldom found and I couldn't fathom trying any of their jeans. Their leggings fit fine.
What I've Recently Bought:
Besides the skirt worn in my 'About Me' Section...
Dress- $33, Ring- $8, Leggings- $15, Top- $32

No comments:

Post a Comment